More products from Petzl
Approx. weight with package:0.60Kg
Ask a question aboutthis product...
Comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue
* Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
* CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
* Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
* Side slots for mounting hearing protection
* Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
* Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
* Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
* Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
* Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9-24.8"
* Weight: 455 g / 16 oz
CE EN 12492 : meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
Other Products You Might Like
Petzl Pixa 3
Write a Review
VERTEX - Comfortable helmets for work at height and rescue from Petzl professional on Vimeo.
Petzl is a French
manufacturer of climbing gear,
caving gear, work-at-height
equipment, and headlamps based
in Crolles (near Grenoble),
The company was created by
the cave explorer Fernand
Petzl in the mid-1970s.
Their three specialties are:
* Vertical Sports:
equipment for mountaineering,
climbing and caving.
* Work at height and rescue:
solutions for progression and
safety in difficult-access
worksites and in technical
* Headlamps / Head
Nyhet! Trangia Multifuel X2